Fine Art School Portraits, Long Island NY
My goal is to offer a unique and personalized alternative to standard school photos that you’ve experienced in the past. Fine art school portraits are an honest, sincere way of documenting your child that captures the essence of who they are and their unique personality. I provide a fun, relaxing and welcoming environment where each child feels comfortable being themselves. There are no awkward poses or forced smiles, I capture your child just the way they are, because I believe that even school photos should be artistic and beautiful.
How does it work?
- I take 1-3 days to shoot every student depending on the size of your school.
- I offer online digital galleries that are password protected for each child that are divided into each grade/class.
- I do not take any payment in advance and accept credit card payments for my services through an online gallery.
- I take care of parent/school communication.
- I handle any ordering questions and payment concerns from families.
- I take class photos that are offered free of charge when purchasing a print package.
- I work with schools to provide individualized services that are catered to their schools needs.
- I can provide the school with high resolution digitals for yearbook or promotional purposes.
Is it expensive?
No, we offer reasonable school purchasing packages that are comparative to the school pricing that our schools are used to. A la cart options and digital files are offered in addition to our package pricing to meet the needs of every family.
What is the ordering process?
After I finish taking my portraits at your school I spend about two weeks processing and organizing your school’s galleries and putting them onto an easy online ordering platform. Once your galleries are completed parents are emailed a link to the gallery that is password protected. Parents have up to two weeks to complete their orders. Orders are made online, no need for paper proofs or pre-ordering. You can order print packages and digital files directly from the online gallery using your credit card.
How can I get boutique school photography at my school?
I would be happy to come to your school! Fill out the contact form and I would be happy to discuss getting you on my calendar!